Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Geeks for Obama!

Just wanted to put a up a few of my favourite Obama supporters before I go vote (omg, yay!)

First of all:


Wizard rockers and wrock fans have been signing up voters and encouraging the youth vote for longer than I was even aware of! For those of you who are unaware, wizard rock, or wrock, is music based on The Harry Potter series. It all began with Harry and The Potters, followed by Draco and The Malfoys. There are now tons of bands, and a documentary on the phenomenon. Check it out sometime, its actually really good music, and just generally fun. My favourite is The Remus Lupins!

Wizards for Obama has both a facebook group and has taken over on Harry and the Potter's myspace page, if you'd like to check it out.

While I'm at it, here's a video Alex Carpentar of The Remus Lupins put up on YouTube.

I absolutely love these guys!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Obama owes quite a lot to geeks. Can you imagine him winning without the bloggers? I can't.